Returns & refunds
2. In addition, we offer the customer the right to return the products within 14 days from receipt of items.
3. Should the products you receive differ from those ordered, be of an incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, we have no liability to you unless we are notified by e-mail or recorded delivery letter to our contact address within 10 working days of delivery. For products received damaged in transit we must be notified on the day of delivery. In such situations, the goods should be immediately returned to our Returns Address, as shown below in Clause 8, and once received we will offer a replacement or full refund. The customer will bear responsibility for the risk and cost of the return of the product to our Returns Address and will have the delivery charge refunded by us, but limited to a maximum of 8.00 GBP for returns from UK and EU addresses and 16.00 GBP from all other countries.
4. If the customer receives the goods prior to cancellation of the contract Sunglasses Save must be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer is responsible to return the product to our Head Office address at their own risk and cost. If the customer contacts us wishing to cancel the contract and we have already dispatched the product, the customer must not unpack the items when they arrive. The customer must promptly return the product to our Head Office address at their own risk and cost. We highly recommend customer returned goods are sent by registered post with insurance value to cover original price paid for the goods. When goods are returned from outside the UK or EU, the sender should declare the goods as being "Returned to original supplier", in order to reduce any additional and contra chargeable costs of VAT and / or Customs Duty which may be applied.
5. When we are notified that the customer will be cancelling the contract, we will credit your account as soon as possible and in any case within a period not exceeding 30 days beginning with the day on which the notice of cancellation was given, provided the goods are received by us unused and in the condition that they were delivered to you. The customer will bear responsibility for the risk and cost of the return of the product to our Head Office address. We highly recommend customer returned goods are sent by registered post with insurance value to cover original price paid for the goods. When goods are returned from outside the UK or EU, the sender should declare the goods as being "Returned to original supplier", in order to reduce any additional and contra chargeable costs of VAT and / or Customs Duty which may be applied.
6. For contract cancellation the customer must notify us by email to email@example.com. Product Items must be returned in the original packaging. Damage sustained in the delivery process is the responsibility of the customer who can claim back all costs from the delivery company they have used. Should the product items be damaged in transit we reserve the right to return them to the customer. Product items must be returned with all branded material and accessories such as cloths, cases, adhesive protectors or labels, instructions, guarantees, certificates of authenticity and presentation boxes.
7. Our original postage and associated administration costs will not be refunded (UK Mainland and EU countries at 8.00GBP per item, all other countries at 16.00GBP per item) when items are returned unwanted. In cases where items are returned for exchange, these charges may be reduced by 50%, solely at our discretion.
8. Returns may be subject to an additional re-stocking and associated administration charge (minimum 10.00GBP) to cover any costs to reinstate returned goods to perfect and complete saleable condition, in cases where goods are not returned as received.
9. Products returned showing signs of having been used or mis-handled will not be accepted back for refund. In such cases, the goods will be returned to the customer at their expense, at the rates shown in Clause 4.7, and only when full payment has been received by us.
10. Customers ordering prescription eyewear, custom-made to their individual specification and which cannot be used by any other persons, will not have the right to cancel the contract of supply once the order has been confirmed and payment accepted by us.
All notifications of product returns from you must be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our contact address:
1-2 Exchange Arcade
Please include the following information to be found in your order confirmation e-mail:
i. Your full name including title
ii. Sunglasses Save order number
iii. SagePay / PayPal transaction number
iv. Date of order